Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Boy is it nice to be home.  There is nothing better then getting off the plane and smelling the sweet, clean air of Washington. It is a nice change from the smoke and humidity.   Now that we are back in the states and I have a bit more time on my hands I will try to get this blog caught back up.  So many things have occurred over the last month and I want to make sure and get them recorded before I forget.

I have decided to continue on with the blog even though we are back in the states in hope that it helps us stay in touch with friends abroad. Our family adventures are far from done so I hope you will continue to want to follow along.

The following video is a little sneak peek of the surprise party thrown for us by the orphanage with help from our friends Wendy and Shane.  The night was the perfect ending to our time in Rumbai.  It was tough to say goodbye but we no know our relationship with this orphanage is going to continue.  We believe that God has called us to support His work in Pekanbaru and that is exactly what we intend to do.


1 comment:

charis77d said...

Welcome home!
Aunt Cheryl