Thursday, July 16, 2009

Eleven More Days



I can't believe in eleven days we will be leaving for Sumatra. We are so excited to be going on this amazing adventure. The bags are almost packed. The "To Do" list is slowly getting smaller. I have to admit we are a bit nervous too. The bombings in Jakarta did not help. It will be interesting to see what effect it has on the security at the airport. We will be making a short stop in Jakarta on our way to Sumatra.

I was reminded of the verse found in Romans 8:28 "And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called according to his purpose, all things are working together for good." It brought me a lot of comfort knowing that our lives could not be in better hands.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Kathi...

I'm so excited for you and your family..what an adventure you are about to embark on. Looking forward to stories and pictures. God's blessings to you all.
Karen