Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, Brooklyn!

Happy 7th  Birthday, Brooklyn!   


On June 10th, Brooklyn turned seven.  In true Brooklyn fashion she had very specific requests for her birthday.  First, she did not want a traditional cake.  This girl is LOVES strawberries so we went with strawberry shortcake.  Second, she wanted a mermaid party with mermaid tails.  My favorite Sumatran sewing lady whipped up these cute mermaid wraps.  I wish, I had taken a picture of Brooklyn's two year old cousin wearing her tail.  It was too cute for words.  Brooklyn had a fantastic time.  It has been a long time since we celebrated with family.  It was wonderful having everyone in one room. 
Please mom no more pictures...just let me open my gifts.
 I am SEVEN!
What is this?
Princess Charm School!  Thanks Paul and Michelle!
What is inside of this box?

Ladybug shirt from Gymboree!   I have to give props to Gymboree for including dark hair little girls in their clothing.  I am loving it and hope they continue! 

The big gift!

What in the world??

This mermaid doll looks like me!
Brooklyn poising in her mermaid tail.


1 comment:

Monica K. said...

Love your little mermaid! She is just precious! Happy belated birthday Brooklyn.