Sunday, May 6, 2012

Prayer and Party

Prayer:  The sponsorship program launches today.  Please pray that God would open the hearts of those that can help these kids.  I have been a basket case all day.  I must have re-worded the orphanage newsletter 50 times.  Asking people for support is never easy.  However, I know that this exactly what God wants us to do.  It's now out of my hands and in His.  I will update you in the next few days to share how it is going.


The Party: Yesterday afternoon Sydney attend a birthday party for one of the younger girls at our school.  I have told you many times that birthday parties in Rumbai are a HUGE deal. The theme of this party was "Breakfast at Tiffanys".  This birthday party blew my mind. The kids were served caviar and received Tiffany jewelry as a party favor.  Yes, you read that right.  The kids ate caviar and inside the gift bags was Tiffany Jewelry.  Sydney got a really cute charm bracelet.  It is a good thing Brooklyn's birthday is not till June.  I would really have to step up my game to compete with these Moms.

No comments: