Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Getting Ready to Pack Out


I can't believe that it is already time for us to pack out.  Each night John and I do a little something to get ready.  The last few weeks have been spent taking pictures and inventorying items with a value over $100.00.  We are about 80% done with that project and all we have left our storage areas and kitchen.  I though you might enjoy a sneak peak at a few of the things coming home with us.  Most of the items have a story that go along with them.  I will have to save that for another post.

The official pack out day will May 23rd. It will take them about 4 days to completely pack us out.     The 23rd will be day the movers show up at the house and start boxing us up.  I have no idea how long it will take for our stuff to make it back to the States.  I keep teasing John that shipment will probably arrive the first week of school since we physically have to be at our house when it arrives.  

I have to admit this move is really bitter sweet.  We are excited about being home, but leaving Rumbai is harder than we ever imagined.  We are so thankful that God gave us this opportunity and are excited to see what the next adventure will be.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I have been enjoying your journey in the jungle. I hope you have safe packing.