Friday, May 11, 2012

Answered Prayer

Our God is faithful.  Happy is on her way to Bible school.  On the last day, at the last possible minute, her tuition came through.  Thank you to the person who heard the call to help her out.  We are getting close to having all the kids sponsored.  Four more to go!  It takes such a load off my shoulders to knowing the program will be up and running before we leave.  I am excited to see what God has planned next for the orphanage. 

This week was quite the week.  Sorry for the lack of posts but I have been beyond busy and am pretty much exhausted by 9:00 pm. I got to babysit Samuel a few evenings this week, which was super fun. Samuel is the youngest child at the orphanage and he is absolutely ADORABLE.  He is going to be 6 months on the 18th.

The reason he was busted out of the orphanage was because he needed a medical evaluation and some TLC.  We found out he is doing really well.  He just a tiny bit behind but with some more tummy time he should catch right back up.  He such a good baby.  I could seriously just gobble him up.  Oh...Indonesia why won't you let me bring him home?? 

Tomorrow, I can sum up in one word "PACKING".  We have a lot to do.  I am feeling a bit behind so tomorrow the plan is to get most of it done. It should be a busy but productive day.  If we get a good start we are hoping to go to town and pick up the last few things on our list.  I have a hot tip on a rug that I am hoping to bring home.  I will keep my camera with me so you can see how it goes.  Wish me luck!


No comments: