Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Announcement


I could not figure out another way to tell everyone at one time. So here goes: tomorrow night at the school board meeting it will be official. The Getzinger family is headed back to Washington State at the end of the 2011-2012 school year. We have LOVED our time in Indonesia but it is time for us to go home. This experience has opened our eyes to a whole new world. We have made so many wonderful friends who we will treasure for the rest of our lives.


2 comments:

Monica K. said...

Let me be the first to say, "I just simply cannot wait!!!!!" I miss you friends! The Kanes are looking forward to your return! I'm sure it will be bitter sweet for you though. Thinking of you all!

Chelsea said...

Hi there! I just ran across your blog and saw your announcement. Since we seem to have a bit in common, I thought I would comment...we are also from Washington state and have recently moved to Seoul, South Korea. This spring, I'm headed to Malay, Indonesia on a mission trip and have been doing research on Indonesia. My son's name is also Cade! If you click on my name, you can check out our blog our new lives overseas. How long have you been in Indonesia?