Thursday, September 29, 2011

Brooklyn Writing

One of the best things about teaching primary school is beginning writing. I absolutely love it. Here are just a few of Brooklyn's latest journal pages. Enjoy!

Gabi and Brooklyn playing in the snow.
(I love that everyone has ear muffs even the snowman and dog.)
I am going to the beach with my family. (John
is the the surfer and I am sitting in the beach chair! Check out John's Pecks!! HEE! HEE! )
I love China, unicorns, babies, noodles, rainbows, rabbits. When I asked Brooklyn what she is most excited about doing in China without hesitation she responded "EATING THE FOOD".
I love China because it is my favorite.
It warms my heart to know that she takes such pride in her birth country.
I love spaghetti. It is my favorite. SLUUUURP!

No comments: