Sunday, April 10, 2011

Yuck!

I have never been a big fan of bugs and spiders. Tonight this little visitor decided to say hello as I was getting into the fridge. It's never a good thing to see things scurry in Indonesia. It always means trouble. One thing I have learned while living in Indonesia is not to scream or panic. You have to stay cool as a cucumber. I think John was impressed that I did not lose it.

As much as I hate finding living things in the house Kade loves it. John caught our fridge pet and his new residence is in a Tupperware dish with a lid on it. Tomorrow Kade will take him school and share him with the kids at school. For a nine year old boy it doesn't get much better than that.

1 comment:

charis77d said...

One person's yuck is another person's treasure.
Aunt Cheryl