Thursday, April 15, 2010

Star of the Week - Yoyo



This week was Brooklyn's turn to be "Star of the Week" here at school.  She was thrilled to be the center of attention.  She was very much into talking about each one of the pictures Kathi had put up on the bulletin board.  In fact I had to cut her off as we were getting a little long winded in our descriptions.  I was afraid that our principal was about to give us the hook.  She really liked the attention and so it was a very good experience for her.

P.S.  For those of you wondering why Kathi never appears in a photo I will just say this.  She is the one who gets the pictures up so feel free to ask her for a self-portrait.

1 comment:

Elaine Eaton said...

Brooklyn we are very proud of you. Can't wait till you're home for the summer. Love, Grandma and Grandpa
And the last time I asked for a picture of Kathi, I got toes. I guess that's a start.