Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Urgent Prayer Needed

My cousin has a beautiful little boy named Isaac. He is five years old and suffering from very serious complications from Swine Flu. Right now he is in Dallas Children's Hospital struggling to get better. Please add him to your prayers and feel free to add him to your church prayer chains.

I thought it might be fun for Isaac to see who is praying for him. Here is what I am suggesting. Take a digital picture of your family holding a sign that says "Praying for Isaac in (your location)." For example I will be taking a photo of our family holding a sign saying "Praying for Isaac in Sumatra." Please email all photos to me and I will post them on our blog.

Feel free to forward this to family and friends around the country and the world. The more people praying for Isaac the better. Isaac's family checks our blog and I would love to have a ton of photos for him to scroll through. Thanks for helping me out. Lets lift this little boy up in our prayers. - Kathi

My email address: kathigetzinger@isriau.org

No comments: